ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS
1. Online Store [hereinafter "shop"] conducts retail sales via the Internet, on the basis of these Rules [hereinafter the "Regulations"].
2. The owner of the store is:
MBE Engineering sp. z o.o. z based in 05-800 Pruszków, ul. Promyka 92 VAT ID: 5342484802
tel. +48 517 443 433; +48 22 724 99 96
3. Regulations are an integral part of the contract of sale concluded with the Client.
4. The condition of the sale agreement is the acceptance of the Rules by the Client.
5. Prices in the store are net prices (not including VAT).
6. Goods available in the Store are free from physical and legal defects.
1. Orders can be placed as follows:
a) through a form available on the website of the Shop,
b) email to the address available on the Store website,
c) telephone numbers for placing orders, available on the Store website.
2. The condition of the order is that the customer gives the Shop data to verify the Customer and the recipient of the goods. Shop confirms acceptance of the order via email or phone. The shop has the right to refuse orders, limit the method of payment or prepayment request if the request raises legitimate doubts about the veracity and reliability of the data supplied or method of payment.
3. The parties are bound by the information contained on the website store at the time of order, in particular the price, product description, product features, elements included in the kit, the date and method of delivery.
4. The information on the Store's website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The customer placing an order is made an offer to purchase a particular product. Sales agreement comes after con-firmation of the Order by the Client by clicking the confirmation link in the e-mail sent to the Customer by the Store.
1. The customer can choose from the following payment methods:
a) COD - payment is by cash on delivery of goods,
b) Payment - a payment to the bank account Store
I. for payments in PLN, number: 77 1090 1056 0000 0001 1897 1584
II. for payments in EUR, number: PL27 1090 1056 0000 0001 1897 1805, SWIFT WBKPPLPP
c) credit card/ debit card – Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic,
d) ePrzelew - Płacę z Inteligo, eurobank płatności online, Płać z ING, mTransfer, MultiTransfer, Płać z Nordea, Przelewy24, Przelew z BPH, Crédit Agricole przelew online, Płacę z iPKO, Pekao24Przelew, Płacę z City Hand-lowy, PayWay Toyota Bank, MeritumBank Przelew, Płać z BOŚ, Płacę z Alior Bankiem, Millennium, Deutsche Bank Polska S.A., Bank Pocztowy, BS Wschowa, Invest Bank S.A., Kredyt Bank S.A., Raiffeisen Bank Polska S.A.
Payments made by credit card are operated by eCard S.A.
2. Ceny przesyłek określone są w cenniku dostawy.
3. The condition for release of goods is payment for goods and shipping.
1. Store sends ordered goods through mail-order companies (eg. The Polish Post or courier), or made available for collection by the customer at the company headquarters.
2. In the case of payment other than cash on delivery or credit card payment, shipping date is extended by the period between placing an order and the date the due amount in a bank account Store.
1. The basis for complaint is accepted by the customer to present proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
2. In the case of non-conformity client should return defective goods to the store together with a description of non-compliance.
3. Shop addresses the customer complaints within 14 working days from the return of the goods together with a description of non-compliance..
4. When the implementation of a justified complaint involves sending the customer a new product or remedying the defects, supply costs borne by Shop.
Right of withdrawal
1. On the basis of the Law on protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous prod-uct of 2 March 2000 the customer has the right of withdrawal.
2. The right of withdrawal is effective if the customer submits Store within 14 days of receipt of goods, declaration of withdrawal.
3. The customer returns the product to the store within 14 days of notice of cancellation. Returned goods should be intact, complete and in factory packaging, no signs of use. Shipping costs borne by the Client.
4. Within 3 working days from receipt of the shipment, store checks the status of the returned product.
5. Within 7 days of checking the goods, store returns Customer the amount paid less the cost of the contract. The customer should indicate the bank account number to which has returned the amount to be transferred. In the case of payment by credit card refunds will be made on the card.
6. In case of violation with the terms set out in paragraphs 2 and 3, the statement of withdrawal is ineffective, goods are not refundable, and the store does not return to the Customer the amount paid.
7. The right of withdrawal is not entitled to the customer in cases specified in Art. 10 paragraph. 3 of the Act speci-fied in st. 1 above, ie. in the range of:
a) the provision of services commenced, with the consent of the customer, before the deadline to withdraw from the contract (for the supply of services, not the sale of goods),
b) audio and visual recordings, and recorded on data carriers after the removal of the Client their original packag-ing,
c) services with the characteristics specified by the customer in his order, or closely associated with his person,
d) services, which due to their nature can not be returned or whose subject is perishable,
1. By placing an order the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data solely for the purpose of the con-tract.
2. The customer can also withdraw his consent to receive advertising materials from the Store - promotional, in-cluding a trade newsletter.
3. The customer has the right to inspect his data and correct them, and to request removal.
It is forbidden to use any materials published on the Store website (including pictures and descriptions of goods) without written permission of the owner of the Shop.
Entry into force and amendments to the Regulations
1. Regulations come into force on the date of publication on the website store.
2. Shop reserves the right to make changes in the Regulations, which come into force on the date of their publica-tion on the website store. To contracts entered into before the change shall apply mutatis version of the Regula-tions in force at the date of submission of the Order by the Customer.