The BN014 license allows performing key programming procedures (adding a spare key and ALL KEYS LOST) to ALL E-series vehicles with CAS3 and CAS3+ modules and F-series vehicles with a BDC module COMPLETELY BY OBDII. BDC programming by OBDII available for BDC versions up to 85.
- Key programming for E-series vehicles with CAS3 and CAS3+ modules by OBDII
- Key programming for F-series vehicles with BDC module by OBDII
- Mileage Calibration (dashboard excluded)
- ISN read/write/change
- ALL E-series vehicles with CAS3 and CAS3+ modules (BMW, MINI and Rolls Royce)
- ALL F-series vehicles with BDC module (BMW, MINI and Rolls Royce)
- BMW X1 (F48)
- BMW X2 (F39)
- BMW X5 (F15)
- BMW X6 (F16)
- MINI Clubman (F54)
- MINI Hatch (F55/F56)
- MINI Convertible (F57)
- MINI Countryman (F60)
In order to perform the key programming procedures, you will need the ZN002 PROTAG or ZN003 PROTAG.
AVDI and active AMS are required to use this license.