The FR010 license allows the initialisation of all PATS-related modules in FORD vehicles via OBD up to 2021.
- Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Body Control Module (BCM)
- Anti-lock Breaking System (ABS)
- Remote Function Actuator (RFA) module
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) module
- Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC)
- Transmission Control Unit (TCU)
N.B. Please note that even if the initialisation and synchronization of a module are successful, a mismatch in the software version of the donor module could prevent engine start.
Active AMS, Internet connection and FR008 license are required for the procedure.
An AVDI interface with a valid AMS subscription are required for the purchase of the special function.