The Full ECU Tool package contains the EP001, EP003 and EP005.
The EP001 ECU Programming Tool is dedicated to full reading/writing/updating and checksum correction of Dflash, Internal/External Pflash and Map Files of Engine Control Units by bench (direct connection), boot mode and diagnostics (OBDII).
The ECU Programming Tool allows also the virtual reading of Flash, Maps and Bootloader.
- Bosch EDC17/MED17
- Continental/Siemens SIMxx
The EP003 license allows the full reading/writing/updating of Pflash, Dflash and Maps as well as checksum correction of MD/MG Engine Control Units on bench.
- MD/MD1 with SPCxxx and TC2xx
- MG/MG1 with SPCxxx and TC2xx
The EP005 license allows the full reading/writing/updating and checksum correction of Engine Control Units mounted in trucks, motorbikes, boats and industrial vehicles (tractors, agricultural machines) by diagnostics (OBDII).
- The EP005 license also supports Read/Program Application, Maps and SPI EEPROM of engine control units Continental MCM, MCM02T, MCM2.1 and adblue control modules ACM, ACM2.0, ACM2.1, ACM2.2 by OBDII and direct connection on bench
- Checksum alignment while programming
- Option for full PFLASH/DFLASH/SPIEEPROM backup of the these modules
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks
- Mercedes-Benz Buses
- Akia Busses
- Bell Equipment
- Morelo Buses
- Western Star
Click here for a detailed list of all supported ECUs.
An AVDI interface with an active AMS and Internet connection, as well as the ZN051 Distribution Box are required for the procedures.