This package contains the special functions HK007, HK010 and HK011.
The HK007 allows you to perform cluster calibration, reading and updating the internal configuration data of the instrument clusters of the Hyundai/KIA vehicles by OBDII.
- KIA Ceed 2011-2013
- KIA Optima 2011-2013
- KIA Magentis 2011-2013
- KIA Rio 2011-2013
- KIA Soul 2011-2013
- KIA Sportage 2011-2013
- KIA Sorento 2011-2013
- Hyundai Accent 2011 - 2013
- Hyundai Elantra 2011-2013
- Hyundai I20 2011-2013
- Hyundai Solaris 2011-2013
- SaangYong Korando 2011-2013
In addition, HK007 has the following functionalities:
- Calibration by OBD in Engine Control Units EDC15
- Read/Update ConfData and Flash of EDC15 Engine Control Units (which is also the Immobilizer control unit).
Special function HK010 shows the development our team has achieved in terms of module neutralization. The users are now able to neutralize ECUs on bench. This will assist in any situation when adapting a second-hand ECU that has not been or could not have been neutralised beforehand, to another Hyundai/KIA vehicle.
Since this function is an update of special function HK009, customers will still benefit from that functionality when the donor vehicle is available:
Capabilities for vehicles with a smart key:
- neutralisation (allowing adaptation in other vehicles) of the smart system
- neutralisation (allowing adaptation in other vehicles) of the ECU
- neutralisation (allowing adaptation in other vehicles) of the ESCL
- neutralisation (allowing adaptation in other vehicles) of the PDM (for vehicles equipped with PDM)
Capabilities for vehicles with a mechanical key:
- neutralisation (allowing adaptation in other vehicles) of the immobiliser - this automatically neutralises the ECU as well
- neutralisation (allowing adaptation in other vehicles) of the Smartra module (for vehicles that are equipped with one)
Live data demonstrating the state of the modules (neutralised/active) and the number of initialised keys is shown in the function window for convenience.
Please note that the keys have to be relearned to the vehicle after installing a neutralised module.
The HK011 is the latest solution for Hyundai/KIA by Abrites.
It is an update of the HK008 special function, which allows you to perform key programming, as well as PIN code reading nearly 100% of Hyundai and KIA vehicles.
- Key programming for ALL vehicles with Smart and mechanical keys
- PIN code reading from a working key for all vehicles with Smart keys and HITAG 3 or HITAG AES transponders
- PIN code extraction for all vehicles with Smart keys
- PIN code reading from a working key for all vehicles with mechanical keys and DST AES, DST 80, or HITAG 2 transponders
- PIN code reading for vehicles with an ECU with built-in immobilizer from the following brands: Kefico, Bosch EDC15/EDC16/EDC17, Delphi.
- PIN by VIN calculator for ALL vehicles up to year 09.2007
- Transmitter codes saving for ALL vehicles with mechanical keys
This product requires an AVDI (Abrites Vehicle Diagnostic Interface) and an active AMS (Annual Maintenance Subscription).