Orange5 is a professional programming device for memory and microcontrollers. Unique feature of the current series programmers is built-in macrolanguage for writing down protocols, which gives fast and easy capability to add new types of microschemes, precisely meeting manufacturers' requirements to read/write algorithms.
Technical features:- Connection and power via USB interface (USB2.0)
- Universal easy to plug panel ZIF16 for EEPROM
- Control of contacts in the sockets
- Two expansions connectors compatible with Orange4 and Omega MTRK
- Protection against overcurrent
- Overload voltage protection
- Two types of power supply: Standart (USB) and enhanced (USB + external power supply)
- Three adjustable voltage and current control: Voltage of power supply ( 2.0...5.0V ), programming voltage (2.0...21.0V), additional fixed 10V for microcontrollers.
- High-speed bidirectional pin drivers with adjustable voltage (2.0...5.0V)
- Oscillator clock generator with frequency ( up to 24 Mhz) and out voltage (2.0...5.0V) adjustment.
- Capability of functional emulation of USB CDC devices.
- Built-in 32-bit virtual machine
- Supported interface: I2C, SPI, MicroWire, JTAG, UART, BDM, ISO7816, K-LINE (via adapter), CAN (via adapter);
- Maximum buffer size - 32Mb;
- Users can create own HPL modules;
- Edit 8 and 16 bits HEX values, as well as ASCII.
- Read and write files in BIN, HEX, S19 formats;
- Visual compare mode with highlight values;
- Write all chip or marked area;
- Support for multiple configuration files;
- Auto-save backups;
- Extended set of operations on the buffer;
- Works under Windows XP (32 bit).
Orange5 Basic contains:
-Can K-Line adapter
-TMS370 adapter + licence