This function allows the user to calibrate the mileage in all relevant modules. Please note that regarding the vehicle models that use ABS synchronization there is the added option to disable the sync. This special function also provides the option to read and write the EEPROM and flash so that in case of any issues during calibration or others you can repair the vehicle.
- Mileage recalibration with disabling ABS synchronization of Renault Clio IV/Captur, Dacia Logan II/Sandero II/Lodgy/Dokker dashboards - by OBDII
- ConfData Read/Update for Renault Megane III/Laguna III/Clio IV, Dacia Logan II/Sandero II/Lodgy/Dokker dashboards - by OBDII
- Laguna III, Megane III, Fluence, Master III, Scenic III, Scenic/Modus (2003-2004), Clio II, Kango - clusters produced by Johnson Controls - by OBDII
- Renault Megane II, Renault Clio III 2005 year (Visteon instrument cluster), Renault Megane II 2004 - 2005 year (Johnson Controls instrument cluster)
- Clio/Kango/Meganne with HC908 JAEGER by dash connector
New AVDI Interface or activate AMS is required to purchase this special functions.